Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
The SCT400 is a non-contact, multipurpose Infrared Thermometer, with no probe filters and a colour coded visual reading indicator.
- Colour coded reading
- Hygenic, No probe filter, No contact, No risk or virus transmission
- Fast accurate temperature detection (less than 2 seconds)
- Large backlit LCD display
- Body, room or surface temperature detection
- Stores up to 32 recorded temperatures
- Easy measurement for all ages
- Automatic power off
Requires 2 AA Alkaline batteries (supplied)
The SCT400 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG 279076).
This product is intended for use as a measuring device for determining the patient's body temperature. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.