Airwrap Cot Mesh 2 Sides - White
The Airwrap Cot Liner Mesh is a cot bumper alternative and is one of the most trusted and popular nursery bedding essentials in Australia since 2006.
Moderately padded to help parents protect their baby from knocks and from tangling in the cot framework.
Air-permeable with vented corners for air to move.
Designed in Australia, the adjustable 2 sides cot liner mesh fits most rectangular cots with rails/slats on both sides and is machine washable.
- Airwrap Cot Liners are INPAA approved (Infant Nursery Products Alliance Australia).
- Open corners provide ventilation channels for air to move.
- Free from bumper ties.
- Tested to be non-toxic and not produce any VOCs.
- Keeps arms, legs and pacifiers inside the cot.
- Moderate protection against bumps and knocks.
- Provides a visual shield.
- Non-pillowy slimline construction. Pillowy items that can conform to the shape of baby's face pose a hazard.
- Air-permeable and can be breathed through, try it for yourself (often miscalled 'breathable').
- Bumper alternative.
- Machine washable.
- Fits most rectangular cots with rails/slats on both sides and has solid ends.
- Designed in Australia. Registered Design®.
Remove or do not use if:
Composition: Air-permeable polyester mesh technology with a polycotton trim.
Product Size: 2 sides cot liner mesh - each pack contains 2 x Side Pieces to fit most rectangular cots with rails/slats on both sides.
Airwrap Cot Liner Fitting Instructions
2 x LONG PIECES
The 2 x long pieces are for the long sides of the cot. If fitted correctly cot liner should look as above.
2 x SHORT PIECES
The 2 x short pieces are for the top and end of the cot. If fitted correctly cot liner should look as above.