Swaddle Up™ Transition Bag Cold 3.5 TOG - South Pole Grey
Preserve your precious sleep routine when it’s time to transition.
As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition them to 'arms-free' sleep.
Love to Dream™ Transition Bags can help to ease this adjustment, enabling you to zip off one 'wing' to start with (for a few sleep cycles), until your baby is ready to sleep with both arms out.
With a built-in quilted blanket, the 3.5 TOG Transition Bag provides superior warmth and comfort for chilly, winter days and nights.
- Patented, zip-off 'wings' allow for a gentler transition to arms-free sleep
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- 3.5 TOG built-in blanket for superior warmth & comfort – perfect for extra cool climates
- Ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
- Front & back quilting for warm sleep on tummy or back
- Single layer of printed fabric across upper chest to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep & no breakouts
- Can be used to transition from any type of swaddle
- Low pilling keeps your garments looking newer for longer
- Triple stitched quilting for durability
- South Pole print in grey
- Fabric content: Outer & Lining: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane; Fill: 100% Cotton
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
How to use:
The Swaddle Up™ Transition Bag helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’ – either as baby sleeps or when dressing them – for a few sleep cycles to help your baby get used to the sensation of sleeping with one arm free. When they seem well-adjusted, complete the transition by removing the second wing, and you’ll be able to continue using the garment as a sleeping bag!
When to wash:
How to wash/dry:
Sizing (by baby's weight)