Swaddle Up™ Warm 0.2 TOG - 'You-Are-My'
Discover the modern twist on swaddling that has led a ‘sleep revolution’ for infants & parents.
The multi-award winning Swaddle Up™ is the only zip-up swaddle with patented 'wings' that allows your baby to sleep in a more natural Arms Up™ position for true Self-Soothing™.
Made with 0.2 TOG fabric, the Swaddle Up™ Lite is perfect for warm, summery days and nights.
- 0.2 TOG fabric is light & cool – perfect for warmer climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 24°C & 27°C
- Unique, patented 'wings' allow a more natural Arms Up™ sleeping position
- Arms Up™ allows true Self-Soothing™ = more sleep
- Snug swaddle fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- Safer alternative to loose blankets in the cot
- Print in light grey: 'You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars!'
- Fabric content: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
- Easy care: Gentle machine wash & low tumble dry
Why Swaddle Up™?
Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, either by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research has shown that these self-soothing instincts can result in better sleep, for longer.
Unlike traditional swaddles, the design of Love to Dream's Swaddle Up™ supports the natural sleep position of babies who like to have their Arms Up™ – enabling true Self-Soothing™, while still calming the startle reflex with the garment's snug, swaddle fit.
The Swaddle Up™ requires no complicated wrapping, so everyone can swaddle right, every time. The twin zipper also makes nappy changing a breeze, with easy accessibility and no need to unswaddle your baby's upper body.
Need more sleep? Swaddle Up!
When to wash:
How to wash/dry:
Sizing (by baby's weight)